You guys had HOW MANY Editors!?!
Okay, so when I first scanned Saru Lock chapter 9, I said to myself "I feel reaaaaaaalllly bad for whoever's going to be editing this. The amount of difficult redraws was absolutely ridiculous. So, I got Zenquibo to split the chapter up between multiple Editors. Next thing I know, we have 8 total Editors working on the chapter (Including myself ._.). Eight! What the shit! So, yeah, thanks to all 7 of you (thx 2 me 2) who helped out on the chapter, even if 2-3 of you aren't actually in the group, you did good.
Also, new Elfen Lied & new Holyland. Remember, one new EL every other Friday.
All available via IRC. Enjoy.
Long story short, our translator made a huge mis-translation on 3 pages. So, the v2 is to fix those.
Sorry for the inconvinience.
Dragon Head 84
We're going down the final stretch with Dragon Head. Which is good and bad. Good in the way that we're almost done the project, bad in the way that Dragon Head is one of my favorite mangas.
Anyway, trigger is !DH84 on IRC.
Also, like Anath bugged me to say, we'll be releasing one chapter of Elfen Lied every other Friday. Hopefully we'll be able to maintain the schedule until the series is over.
Have a good one.
Elfen Lied 86
Not much to say this time except... We need Editors!
Elfen Lied 86. !EL86 is the trigger in our IRC room. Enjoy.
All the viruses/mallware should be gone now. If your antivirus still jumps at something please leave a comment.
Recruiting Tista Cleaners
If you'll take a close look at our project page, it says that Tista 4 is being Typeset (By yours truly). That being said, we need cleaners.
Currently, I have 2 permanent editors working on Tista. Nitouryu & Obxist (Feel free to sexually arouse them if you have the chance to meet them). The problem is, this is not enough. We need at least 2 or 3 more cleaners to help them out. This will speed up the releasing process, and will help them from not getting burned out. If they get burned out, then I'm in big trouble for Tista & some other projects.
If you're interested, I have a few mandatory requirements:
1) You must have Photoshop 7 or higher. You need not apply if all you have is Paint Shop Pro, or GIMP. I'm not interested in second rate programs.
2) You must be able to use IRC. Here's the thing. I don't like going around in 17 different places to contact 17 different people. No. Everything happens on IRC. If you can't/don't/won't use IRC, don't apply.
3) You need to have a good attitude & sense of humour. I'll be honest. I'll probably end up criticizing you one way or another. Don't take it personally, I'm doing it for your own good. If I didn't give a shit about you, I'd probably tell you "yeah yeah it's fine" so that you'll leave me alone. I also often make crude jokes with my staff members and vice versa. I'll probably make some jokes where you might think "Gollllly, he's awfully rude.", but take it as it is; A joke. In reality, we're actually really nice people. I swear!
4) You need to have read a manga editing tutorial prior to applying. There are a few editing tutorials on the net (Hint hint, Unblessed's outdated guide works), I just need you to read one and at the very least know the editing basics. You should know how to rotate, how to level properly with an adjustment layer, how to crop, and how to make a new layer for all of your editing changes (Ctrl+Shift+N). Prior experience, however, is not required. But it's a huge plus!
5) You need to do a simple, single page editing test. Doesn't get much more simple than that, right? (Scroll down a tiny bit for the test page)
If these 5 requirements work for you, and you feel like helping Tista smile as she's killing these hideous men, apply!
The way it works is, I'll upload a single page for you, and I want you to clean it. Simple stuff. Click Here For The Test Page
What I want you to do is this:
-Open the PSD file in Photoshop.
-Make a new layer to work on. (Ctrl+shift+n)
-Clean away. Just so you know, the Burn and Dodge tools don't work. You'll need to use the Brush. In case you're wondering, no you cannot touch the background layer. If you clean the background layer, you get an automatic fail.
-Once you're done, you save the PSD file. You Save For Web into a PNG file. You .rar the two together (The Original PSD file & The PNG file). Then, you log on IRC and you PM me (GGpX). If I'm asleep or AFK for a long period of time (Which happens---Unlike common belief, I do sleep 3 hours night while being on the comp. the other 21 hours) and you can't stick around, either register on our forums or leave me your email. I'll contact you.
Well, I think that's all. If you have any questions, ask in the comments. Don't apply via the comments section.
Don't mention Elfen Lied in the comments either. Seriously, do you really want me to tell the people working on it to slow down and to take some time off because the people complaining are "annoying, crying faggots"? So, please, stop. It's ridiculous.
Have a good one.
Today is Riki-Oh Friday! Anyway, to the point. We're releasing:
Holyland Chapter 22. Type !Holy22 for it, or !Holy21 for chapter 21.
Manhole Chapter 16. Type !M16 to download.
Riki-Oh Chapter 16. Type !Riki16 to download. If you want volumes 1 or 2, type !Riki01 or !Riki02. If you want chapters 13 to 15, type !Riki13 !Riki14 or !Riki15.
This Riki-Oh chapter is special. The reason being, it's the introduction of a special character. A character that Capcom had taken for their internationally known video game.
I call him... M. Bison!
DDLs are back
I'm back from my holidays, all refreshed, and uploaded (hopefully) all of the releases i missed to the ddl-server.
If i forgot one please let me know!
Powered by CuteNews