Jackals 14 (!Jack14).
(No time to write anything, so yeah c u l8r n shyt)
Okay now I have time to write a news post.
This release of Jackals is thanks in big part to two new applicants we received not too long ago.
So your applications do help.
Love is in the air
Holyland ch59 (!Holy59). You know the game. irc the crap out of it.
The usual bonus side-note:
I hate you weeaboos/japanawanabies and the kind. Yes, I said it. Word is out.
Whats with the hate? Well, I have a problem about how you put Japanese culture and their people on some kind of a pedestal.
Like it's your High school Prom queens pussy - "Oh NO brotha, you can't run your mouth or disrespect that coochie! Worship and idolize it. No touchy-touchy, no feely-feely!"
Guess what, japs are people too and sometimes they want you to say "Fuck your face!" just to help them feel accepted without some douchebag popping out from the bushes and telling you how your European ancestry is a piss in a sea of piss compared to the awesomeness and cultural deepness of Japan.
Love me tender.
Quick Plug for InsideScanlation.com
As some of you have seen, we were interviewed for www.InsideScanlation.com by gum. Yes, you can read my thoughts about this group in horrible English!
Seriously, though. The site is awesome. It's got a ton of interviews with people I have lots of respect for but never got to know. You should go and check it out if you haven't already.
Congrats on the site, gum.
Introducing, Sekai no longname!
Okay, today we're introducing a new one-volume long project with our joint partners, HotCakes. Give them a shout out if you don't mind.
The project is called Sekai no Owari to Yoakemae, but you'll hear it from me as Sekai no longname.
It's a volume long series by Asano Inio, mangaka of What a Wonderful World, Nijigahara Holograph (If you haven't read this, read it right-fucking-now. The best single volume manga I've ever read.) and Goodnight Punpun. This volume contains series of oneshots by the author over his career.
We're released ch1 & 2 (!Sekai1 & !Sekai2) today.
Hope you enjoy.
We have new chapters out today, but some news first.
We need staff. Especially one or two Quality Checkers to help. We need some staff for various positions to help out. We have some chapters waiting to be QCed, but nobody to really QC them. So, help out. Editors & Typesetters also wanted.
As for the release, we've released FMP Sigma ch18-19 along with Sora-Scans as joint partners. This gets into "the good stuff." We need an Editor for this series, so if you're interested, apply! ;p
As for Holyland, well... Chapter 59 & 60 are in QC.
Anyway, see you later.
Holy-fuckin-land 58 (!Holy58) on irc.
While I was uploading release, something unusual happened, my phone rang. I know, I know for some of you this is an everyday thing, but it's kind of a big deal for me.
- Yes. - I pick up the phone.
- Hello, good afternoon. - Young woman's voice replies. Oh My GOD, my heart is starting to race like crazy.
- Hello? - I pretend to not catch her words the first time, just to hear her sweet voice again, trying to reach me from the distance.
- Hello, good afternoon. This is Alise calling. - Her voice sounds so seducing. I bet she's a real beauty who uses lip gloss with strawberry taste! She is probably a secret admirer of me from my workplace or university and now she has gotten hands on my phone number and wants to take the first step by calling me directly. I wonder where should I take her at our first meeting, maybe a simple walk in the park where our hands would inevitably touch, she'd stare at me while wind plays with her hair, then blush and giggle a bit as I smile back at her.
- Hello. - I reply in my most manliest voice tone.
- I'm calling you to offer a digital TV package...
So here's another with !Holy56.
Don't have time to write anything special of a news post, so this is what you get, scrubs.
See you tomorrow, hopefully.
Powered by CuteNews